At Celsia, we are clear about the importance of a strengthened Organizational Culture to achieve business success.
GRI (3-3) The pillars of the Celsia Culture and its behavior refer to the moment of making decisions, creating services and generating new business; that is, it is the way we do things. This means that there is a coherent relationship between Strategy and Organizational Culture, which enables employees to have a clear perspective of how they should act and what actions to follow to achieve Organizational Objectives.
With a strong and positive culture, it is much easier to design strategies that work. Our pillars are:
During 2022, we focused on making things simpler and more disruptive, which is why we developed programs that strengthened the capacities of our employees in technology for remote work, data analytics with Power BI, and skills to simplify processes. Aspects – such as physical and mental self-care – were part of that work plan.
Within the framework of the Pillars of Culture, the integral development of employees is promoted and accompanied in order to motivate their growth and high individual and collective performance within the Organization.
GRI (3-3) (2-23) (2-24) (2-25) (2-29) Culture and organizational development are usually determining factors in the growth of a company and its prevalence over time. At Celsia, the integration of Stakeholders into the Corporate Culture contributes to the factor of differentiation and strengthening of Organizational capacities that generate competitive advantages for us.
We are aware that – to the extent that we achieve synergies and positive impacts on our Stakeholders – Organizational results will allow business sustainability; therefore, we are committed to a solid culture, which translates into an effective Corporate Strategy.
We offer physical and emotional well-being, training, recreation and recognition programs that allow employees to be better people and citizens. Our employees deserve decent working conditions and, at Celsia, we provide them, which is why we are one of the best companies to work for in Colombia.
Thanks to the disruptive capacity of our employees, we promote all businesses to provide the best experience to our clients; with our differentiating Good Energy Culture that makes us more innovative.
Some elements of our culture are:
GRI (404-1) We offer 100% of our employees training programs that foster the acquisition of skills and help them improve the exercise of their role and their personal skills. These training programs are part of the E4 Academy, which is the coordinator of Human-Capital Development efforts. All this work will help us leverage our MEGA.
The Most Outstanding Programs:
Description of the Objective
Develop soft and technical skills that are aligned with Celsia’s 2.0 Culture. The lines of learning covered in the Soft-Skills Category are: volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) environments, empowerment, psychological security, accountability, creativity and innovation through the UBITS Learning Platform. Within the category of Technical Skills are: digital and agile mentality, 2.0 productivity tools and information management (Power Bi).
The program was divided into leaders and employees. The first case was for employees with personnel in charge of learning lines designed to replicate knowledge and its dissemination; the second, for employees responsible for related content, seeking to multiply knowledge with a specific route. In addition, through summons for everyone to know, hard-skills training was opened that provided tools and resources for better performance in the role.
Benefits for the Business
- This program seeks to mitigate the gaps in the necessary capabilities of employees for the future challenges of the Organization, developing new transversal skills to be prepared in general-impact issues such as digital mentality and agility, 2.0 productivity tools, design thinking, data management and simplification. They are all part of the component of adaptation and creation of new digital skills in Celsia (digital reskilling and upskilling).
- This program integrates soft skills such as: volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) environments and brittle, anxious, nonlinear and incomprehensible (BANI) environments; empowerment, psychological security, accountability and creativity and innovation. Thanks to this strategy, the strengthening of the Organizational Climate and our Culture 2.0 has been positively impacted.
Quantitative Impact of the Benefits for the Business
This Program has generated a positive impact on the Organization due to the growth in the evaluations our employees’ performance, where Corporate Values were strengthened by 75%; likewise, the Culture Pillar:
– We are Agile and Reliable has a 74% evaluation;
– 72% in We Dare to Be Different;
– 76% in We Enjoy Making Life Easier;
– and 77% in We Give Our Best to Grow Together.
Description of the Objective
This Corporate-Leadership Program focused on two focuses. The first is Introductory Leadership that addresses our Leadership Culture at Celsia and the issues inherent to the management of a Leader: Celsia Leadership Culture, cultural transformation, customer focus and the I Choose to Take Care of Myself (YEC) Culture; the second is based on the three dimensions of leadership according to the Flow, Influence and Converge (FIC) methodology.
It is aimed at leaders, who are in charge of disseminating and applying the knowledge, tools and experiences in the program to their work teams, in which management tools are provided to strengthen leadership capacity to its maximum potential. This is how we achieve harmony in teamwork and strengthen high-performance leadership by impacting their work teams.
Benefits for the Business
- We are committed to diversity and the wealth that it generates. This program promotes the connection with our Leadership Culture and the Celsia Leadership Model, where personal style and that of the Company come together, making it possible to exercise leadership with a development and inclusive purpose.
- Leader-employee and leader-leader relationships were strengthened by linking personal expectations with Organizational expectations in a world supported by virtuality, to establish and maintain high-performance teams, creating an environment of empowerment, agility, flexibility, responsibility, trust, and commitment. with the results.
- Leaders were made aware of its impact on the Organizational Culture, the performance of their work teams and the rest of the Organization; well-being, quality-of-life and culture practices that contribute to the integral growth of employees were implemented.
Quantitative Impact of the Benefits for the Business:
- By 2022, we identified that the values in our leaders were perceived with 88% favorability, which places us nine points above all of Latin America and adds 10 more points in the energy sector.
- With the Leadership Program, we are committed to strengthening cooperation relations for the achievement of the MEGA. Based on agile and reliable work methodologies, we achieved a positive assessment of 85% in activation of the Company’s performance, giving us 14 points in Latin America and 19 more positions in the energy sector.
Principal Results in 2022
We achieved the implementation of different development and training programs for all employees, continuing with a strong trend towards distance learning.
Some of these key achievements were framed in:
GRI (3-3) The relationship between higher-education institutions and companies makes it easier for the research processes developed in universities to connect with the real needs of the business sector and the world. Likewise, the knowledge generated in the companies and the advances in the implementation of new technologies, methodologies and trends of each sector facilitate the relevance and timeliness in the training of professionals for the needs of the business company and the future labor market. This becomes an opportunity to bring the labor demand by companies and the academic offer by universities closer together so that innovation is possible through cooperation.